- Two (2) Dried figs to be taken, after soaking in water for the overnight
- Any one out of
- Wheat's Dalia
- Moong Dal Cheela
- Moong Dal Khichdi
- Suji Cheela
- Idli (Without Sambhar)
- Chapati (Roti)
Lunch (Dopahar Aahaar) or Dinner (Ratri Aahaar)
- Chapati (Roti)
- In Vegetables (According to your needs):
- Hara(Green) Papeeta
- Bhaseeda (Kamal Kakdi)
- Seetaphal (Kaddu)
- Methi Saag
- Patta Gobhi
- Pulses (Daal)
- Moong Dhuli
- Moong Hari (Sabut)
- Rice can be taken.
Linner (Evening) (Between Lunch and Dinner)
- Two (2) Dates (Khajoor) and 1 bowl roasted Makhana (without salt) can be taken.
- Any one of the following (150 grams):
- Apple (Seb)
- Pear (Naashpati)
- Guava (Amruud)
- Papaya (Papeeta)
- Pomegranate (Anaar)
- Sunflower Oil or Desi Ghee (Half Teaspoon) has to be used for cooking purpose.
- RO Purified Water or Mineral Water (Eg. Bisleri, Kinley or Aquafina) has to be used for drinking and cooking purpose.
- Cold water is strictly not to be taken.
- Diabetic Patients need to check their blood sugar levels before taking fruits. If blood sugar level is high, fruits are not to be taken.
- Potatoes are not to be taken.
- Only Sendha Namak (Rock Salt) has to be used for cooking.
- Dhania, Jeera, Adhrak, Hari Mirch, Kali Mirch,Turmeric(Haldi), Pyaj can be taken but in less amount/quantity.
- If Phosphorous lavel is high in blood, then avoid the milk, patta gobhi and onion (pyaj).
- If required, 1\2 (half) cup of tea can be taken once in a day.
- Carrot,Turnip and Raddish can be taken in less amount.
- Cow's / Goat's Milk (350 ml) can be taken once in a day.
- Liquid consumption (including milk) should not exceed 1 litre.
If the level of Potassium is high in the blood; avoid khajoor and other fruits.
Before using vegetables for cooking, soak vegetables for 1/2 hour in warm water and drain that water.
Before using Pulses (Daal) for cooking, soak in warm water for 1 hour and drain that water.